Wednesday, September 5, 2007

one

So this is me Andrew, and this is my blog. I don't know what you do on a blog...but my intention is to use it for the purpose of helping me remember all the cool things I see online, and in normal/real life. So I'm gonna link to cool sites, cool songs, and talk about random shit.

As my friend Gino once stated "A blog is really just a socially acceptable male journal. It's techy and geeky, and therefore cool enough to be on." I agree...well at least it's my defence right now.

I don't know if I will ever update the blog again past today, since I am in fact naturally very lazy. But maybe I will get addicted and quit my job and eat soda crackers (which I got for free from Wendy's) and just blog update all the time. This is getting exciting, where will it all go!?

Ok each time I post I'll get a new band off of my chest...that I absolutely love. Why? Cause I am a music geek...you'll see. This will end up as some big indie hipster/scenester blog. And I will talk about the newest bands and why knowing them makes me cooler than you. Good. We have a common understanding now for how the future will go. Let's go!

This weeks 4 music thingys:

1) Current NEW album in HEAVY rotation: Kanye West - Graduation


























2) Current OLD (Throwback) Album in HEAVY rotation: Counting Crows - August And Everything After
















3) Current favourite SINGLE:
Counting Crows - Cowboys (off the forthcoming album 'Saturday Nights and Sunday Mornings')
Get it here: http://www.myspace.com/saturdaynightssundaymornings















4) Current NEW Hipster band Andrew loves: Spoon













Anyways, it's time for bed now...and I'm sick...and I'm going to see 'We Are Scientists' tomorrow at Lee's, so sick!



Oh yeah and a little thing called 'V-Fest' on the island Saturday/Sunday...don't hate.



Goodbye post #1,
andrew

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha I'm the first to comment, good job, its a blog race now, gotta beat you.

leesh said...

Welcome to blogland!!! I stumbled upon your page from Gino's and then I saw that you had a link to my blog. It took me a while to figure out who "Christopher" was. But I know now, you're the guy with the cool shades!

Unknown said...

Male journal are still cool, male diary...not cool