Monday, December 8, 2008

Leona Lewis - covers Snow Patrol and goes HUGER!

So I always loved Snow Patrol in their earlier days. I mean really...how can you not love 'Run', that shit will make you cry.

Anyways, apparently in the UK they love Leona Lewis, and now they love her even more after releasing a cover of Snow Patrol's 'Run'. I'm pretty sure she is that girl you hear on the radio singing about bleeding over and over and over. So yeah...she now has the fastest selling digital only track ever in the UK.

Which one do you like better? Leona is definitely easier on the eyes - but Snow Patrol killed it with this song originally....both below for your review!


Snow Patrol - Run



Leona Lewis - Run




I pick Snow Patrol...that girl can sing, don't get me wrong. But I'm not letting those smoke machines and pretty dress change my vote.

2 comments:

leesh said...

You what would be cool? If you did a poll of this on your sidebar...

I have never heard of the song "Run" but I do like Snow Patrol.

I have to admit (and you are probably going to shake your head at me) I like Leona Lewis' version. This girl can sing!!!!

m i Q said...

I disagree...Snow Patrol's version is better. The dynamics of the guitar and the texture of his voice makes the song more grimy rather than the piano and silkiness of it