Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kanye West/Spike Jonze - We were once a fairytale

I don't understand what Kanye/Spike were hoping to do with this video. It seems to be some short film about Kanye West and his inner demons. I don't know that I fully 'get' it. Is there anything to get? Knowing Kanye has some great taste in art (all different types/forms) I guess I was expecting something better. Especially since Spike came on to direct it.

What do ya'll think?

I think Kanye should go back to 'borrowing' samples and 'creating' songs. Love the boys music...hate when stars think they are so creative they can do EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

leesh said...

I have banned Kanye from my playlist and my life in general. He is a mean person!

ADUBSTHOUGHTS said...

Hmmm, I can't give up his beats. Even though I realize he is a douche.