Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ryan Adams





My favourite rock artist of all time. It used to be Counting Crows, and in retrospect they will always be my 'favourite' band...but nowadays I can listen to Ryan Adams over and over and over...obviously if you know me there are a million other bands I'm listening too...but Ryan sticks out!

Previously Ryan was going down a rough road in his life...alcohol, drugs...this video is what he started to look like....very gruff and secretive.

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Let it ride (Letterman)

And a few years later...all cleaned up and promoting their new album 'Cardinology'.

Here he is in 2008:

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Fix it

Ryan Adams has many different albums, under many different names...Whiskeytown, Ryan Adams, Ryan Adams & The Cardinals. I challenge you to go out and listen/buy some of his albums. It will change your life...well ok...at least your listening patterns.

I get to go see him and the Cardinals open for Oasis in London Ontario soon Dec 15, 2008 to be exact...so stoked!

Everyday Checklist:
- GYM
- Winter Tires
- Oil Change
- Drink

Simple really...

No comments: