Monday, April 13, 2009

Mmmmmetric



Over at Rolling Stone you can check out two accoustic videos of Metric performing 'Twilight Galaxy' and 'Gimme Sympathy'. mmmmmm I heart Emily Haines...the things I would do...

Metric at Rolling Stone Magazine - Interview & Accoustic Performance


Also some chitty chat from them over at Dose and Fazer.

Here is Metric's first video off the album for 'Gimme Sympathy':


This is their second video from 'Fantasies' for 'Help I'm Alive':
Metric - Help I'm Alive Official Video


Speaking of Metric. I can't wait for Edgefest this year on June 20th. The lineup is pretty decent.

2 comments:

leesh said...

I remember Gino telling me he was in love with Emily Haines until he found out how old she was. LOL!

pinach said...

I think I might go to edgefest just to see metric again. I just can't get enough!