Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slanties = RACIST

Everyone wants to be Asian (AZN) these days. Why, I dunno? Is it because they are trendier than white folk? Is it because they have great skin and hair? It is because they are technologically advanced?

But this is too much...

SLANTIES! They are supposed to be the next 'Shutter Glasses', as made famous by Kanye West (thanks Kanye!) Even this hot girl looks dumb in them...



Shutter Glasses are:
- stupid fucking looking on you...do these people not have mirrors?
- you can't see a damn thing with them on (yes I have put a pair on my face)
- they cost $13.50 each...I would rather give my $ to a homeless person.
- Here is the site to buy them (there are like 10 variations now...including 'slants' for the AZNs)

Anywho...this is the next 'BIG THING'...SLANTIES.



Over the next few months at your local club or event with Scensters in attendance I am sure you will see some giant douche with them on.

Here are some issues:
- they are racist man...look at them. AND they are called SLANTIES!!!
- how can you fucking possibly see in them?
- They don't get worn like regular glass...they have a strap that goes all they way around the back of your head to keep them on
- They are made out of wood...initial concern, splinters in my eyes!
- THEY COST $75 USD EACH!!!! Come on...

So yeah...I think this Spring/Summer 2009 you will see one of these Global Scenesters wearing a pair...and I just wanted to let you know; You're an idiot...

No comments: