Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pitchfork's: Spring 2009 Upcoming Releases


pic name


Oh good. Another reason to go to HMV and spend all the money I DON'T have...

My picks from this list that I look forward to:

- The Hold Steady - A Positive Rage
- Metric - Fantasies (been listening to this for a couple months...Pretty DAMN good IMO)
- Japandroids - Post-Nothing (New band from Vancouver...remind me of DFA 1979)
- Arctic Monkeys - Arctic Monkeys at the Apollo CD/DVD (Please bring me a new album soon...they are on the bill of a few festivals in England this summer ie. Leeds)
- Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band - Outer South
- Maxïmo Park - Quicken the Heart
- Apostle of Hustle - Eats Darkness
- Eminem - Relapse (I hear him and 50 are releasing 2 albums in '09...after the hiatus I bet they sound sick!)
- Mos Def - The Ecstatic
- Lil Wayne - Rebirth
- Regina Spektor - Far
- Big Boi - Sir Lucious Leftfoot...Son of Chico Dusty
- Clipse - Till the Casket Drops
- Damien Marley and Nas - TBA (Probably gonna be one of the best albums of 2009, yeah I said it!)
- Eminem - Relapse 2 (Just got further down the list and here is Em's 2nd album of the year lol)
- 50 Cent - Before I Self-Destruct
- Kid Sister - Dream Date (Discovered and produced by Kanye...I think this may disappoint though...)


Ok so those are my picks from the list, anything you think I missed?

2 comments:

leesh said...

I have to check out this Pitchfork site, I know that my brother had it down as one of the sites he always goes on.

ADUBSTHOUGHTS said...

Yeah just go here www.pitchforkmedia.com

It's a site that keeps me updated along with like 20 others...my blog is gonna be quite frequently updated...so check back for new songs and artists to watch and such...I also link to Torrents hehehehe so if I talk about an album you can download it right here, right now. Ya dun know!